Product ID- 01360
Ideal Offset Tin Snips - Right Cut
- 1.Special Laborsaving Design
Designed for easier cutting Meets ANSI and DIN standard.
- 2.Center Fastener
High tensile strength provided for longer life.
- 3.Double Overwind Spring
High torsional strength spring designed for longer life.
- 4.Comfortable Grips
Solid and comfortable handle with non- slip design.
- 5.Serrated Edges
Stable bite prevents slipping.
- 6.Hot Drop-Forged Blades
Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy steel forged blades for greater strength
and longer durability.
- 7.Hang Hole
Hang up hole provided for convenient storage.
- 8.Safety Auto Latch (D, PAT.)
New quick and simple spring-free automatic latch
design (one hand release) provides safety and convenience.
- Offset blades keep hands away from metal.
- Superior cutting performance.
- Popular choice of European professional users.
- Features high-impact handle with fixed handle open widths.
- Drop forged Chrome Molybdenum Alloy steel blades with serrated edges.
- Induction hardened cutting edges 60-62 HRC.
- Cuts up to 1.5mm cold rolled steel or 0.9mm stainless steel.
- Available blade finish: Black oxidized, and sand blasted.
- Available packaging: Sleeve carded, and sliding blister carded.
- Cuts left and straight.
- Fully-Hardened component.
- Induction Hardened component.