Product ID- 01140
Vertical Offset Tin Snips - Right Cut (TPR Handle)
- 1.Special Laborsaving Design
Designed for easier cutting Meets ANSI and DIN standard.
- 2.Center Fastener
High tensile strength provided for longer life.
- 3.Double Overwind Spring
High torsional strength spring designed for longer life.
- 4.Comfortable Grips
Solid and comfortable handle with non- slip design.
- 5.Serrated Edges
Stable bite prevents slipping.
- 6.Hot Drop-Forged Blades
Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy steel forged blades for greater strength and longer durability.
- 7.Hang Hole
Hang up hole provided for convenient storage.
- 8.Safety Auto Latch (D, PAT.)
New quick and simple spring-free automatic latch
design (one hand release) provides safety and convenience.
- Offset blades keep hands away from metal.
- Uniquely design for both professional and DIY users.
- IDrop forged Chrome Molybdenum Alloy steel blades with serrated edges.
- Induction hardened cutting edges 60-62 HR.
- Cuts up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm stainless steel.
- Available blade finish: Sand blasted, and polished.
- Available packaging: Sleeve carded, and sliding blister carded.
- Cuts left and straight.
- Fully-Hardened component.
- Induction Hardened component.